Feelfree Kayaks (Aust) offer a 2 year warranty on their products, proof of purchase is essential by way of completed warranty card or copy of purchase invoice showing dealer and date.
Feelfree Kayaks and Accessories Warranty Require That:
1. The kayak and accessories must be maintained and used in accordance with the manufactures instructions.
2. The kayak and accessories has not been damaged through neglect, accident, or improper use.
3. The kayak and accessories must not be altered.
4. Active Water Sports will not be liable for loss of any kind arising out of the supply or operation of the kayak or their accessories.
5. Any works agreed to by Active Water Sports will be done ex factory; freighting costs to and from the factory will be the purchasers responsibility. (unless other arrangements are agreed to between the purchaser or dealer, and Active Water Sports).
6. Should the boat or sail kit change ownership during the two-year warranty period, then it is the new owners responsibility to provide proof of original purchase by producing copy of the original purchasers invoice.
Feelfree Kayaks (Aust) does not warranty any of their products used commercially, all products sold by Active Water Sports are designed for personal application.
It is the purchaser’s responsibity to ensure that all products freighted are inspected at time of delivery; Feelfree Kayaks (Aust) does not accept responsibility for damaged goods reported outside normal delivery schedule.
The Warranty cover described in this document covers purchases made in Australia; it does not cover any other offers made by Feelfree Kayaks International.